We had a little fun at breakfast this morning, and this idea started there from a conversation my wife and I had. Decided to do a completely up-beat, fun, non-spiritual blog this morning. Have fun, add some of your own, and share this. Let’s have a day to laugh!
The signs of nerdy/geeky parentdom:
10. You have ever fed your child with the airplane/hangar thing but changed it to: “Here comes the TIE fighter flying to the Death Star.”
9. Your child knows medical/scientific terms for parts of their face. My son can identify his eyes, nose, and mandible. Yes I am serious.
8. You tell the story of Goldilocks as “Bumblebee and the Three Decepticons.”
7. You refer to colors as frequencies of the Visible Light Spectrum with your child.
6. Your child is afraid of the Klingons under his/her bed.
5. You have ever turned parts of the plot(s) of LOST into bedtime stories.
4. Your son/daughter makes phasers and/or blasters with legos.
3. The story of the “Three Little Hobbits” has replaced the one about the pigs.
2. If your children only know the “Weird Al” lyrics to songs from the 80s and 90s.
1. If you completely annoyed your wife by coming up with this list and running ideas by her.
Can you add to my list?